React.js Google Maps integration component
The changelog is automatically generated via standard-version and can be found in project root as well as npm tarball.
Before doing this, did you:
You can get someone's help in three ways:
- Ask on StackOverflow with a google-maps tag or use react-google-maps as a keyword
- Ask in the chat room
- Create a Pull Request with your solutions to your problem
Please, be noted, no one, I mean, no one, is obligated to help you in ANY means. Your time is valuable, so does our contributors. Don't waste our time posting questions like “how do I do X with React-Google-Maps” and “my code doesn't work”. This is not the primary purpose of the issue tracker. Don't abuse.
For contributorsSome simple guidelines
- Don't manually modify
libfolder. They're generated during
- Follow conventional-commits-specification
- Auto generated:
- Other components are manually maintained
yarn.lockupdated in PR
- Discuss! Discuss! Discuss!