Create Enterprise-class component driven applications that scale.
A highly scalable and easy to use environment for hosting modern HTML5 web, mobile and desktop applications.
- Enterprise-class application server that meets infinitely scalable demands.
- A unique and easy to use component-based model that is flexible with popular frameworks such as Angular, Vue.js, ReactJS, X-Tag, SkateJS, Ember, and much more.
- Multi-core / Multi-threaded application host operations remove the burden of such considerations from the application developer.
Host an HTML5 application using Avian...
avian --name appname --home /path/to/your/app --port 8080 --mode production
Avian can be installed using various methods.
Avian uses Redis Server for fast loading component templates and component storage objects. Because of this, and other lower-level goodies, the following software must be available to the installation environment.
- Redis Server
- GCC 4.8+ / G++5 / Python 2.x
- Redis Server
- Visual Studio, Windows SDK, .NET and Python 2.x.
The latest stable release of Avian is available via the Node Package Manager.
npm install avian -g
npm install avian --save
The source code is available on GitHub. Though every build is verified through Travis, please consider installation directly from GitHub to be risky for new developers.
npm install https://github.com/ispyhumanfly/avian -g
npm install https://github.com/ispyhumanfly/avian --save
git clone https://github.com/ispyhumanfly/avian.git
Dan Stephenson (email@example.com)