nteract example notebooks
Go ahead and give these notebooks a try!
This repository has collections of nteract notebooks to try out on Binder. Click the link of an individual example or the language heading for a bundle of notebooks.
- The Notable Nteract Notebook
- Try out Vega through Altair
- Make Progress (Bars) with Updatable Outputs
- Glean the Download Statistics for nteract Desktop
- Explore Your World with GeoJSON
- Exploring Happiness Across Countries
- Meet Markdown and Math
- Debug nteract's Super Secret SetIn Models
- Go from Pandas to GeoJSON
- Gallery of Plotly Plots
- Pandas Table Schema Advancements
- VDOMmable Updates with Emojis
- Repo statistics (C#)
- Housing ML (C#)
- Repo statistics (F#)
- Housing ML (F#)
- Managing Azure (PowerShell)
Use your nteract notebooks on Binder
- Head over to mybinder.org.
- Enter the URL of the repo containing your nteract notebooks.
- Press Launch.
Contribute your notebooks!
Have you created an nteract notebook that you would like to share with others? We welcome pull requests from the community!
git clone https://github.com/nteract/examples cd examples # Add your notebooks to one of the existing directories or create new ones # Make a pull request