Netapp Library (LUCI)
LUCI stands for “Library for User-Centered Interfaces”. As the NetApp Digital Design System, LUCI enables digital product teams to quickly design and build high-quality, consistent user experiences.
For Getting started guides, component documentation and code standards, check out our docs!
Getting Started Guide For Developers - learn how to setup up your development environment to work with the npm package.
Code Standards - review our code standards to start developing LUCI compliant components.
Component Documentation - learn more about the accessibility of our components, copy code, and become familiar with CSS class names.
- components/ - LUCI components
- data/ - JSON files used to populate components with content
- docs/ - Sink pages that show all the variations of a component
- icons/ - SVG icons and the SVG sprite
- styles/ - the Sass source files for the LUCI CSS
- templates/ - Nunjuck templates for Sink pages
- tokens/ - the Design Tokens in SCSS, JSON, and YAML format
Developing in the Local Environment
The LUCI development environment is built on the open source
esds-build project: esds-build.
Refer to the
esds-build documentation for where to place assets and build components.