Create a React library project scaffold.
- Lint and pretty your code in each commit using Standard & Prettier.
- Check your code is correctly linted.
- Check your dependencies is up to date with ncu.
- Create a deploy preview using Netlify.
- Compiles into ES2015+ code using babel-preset-env.
- Create multibundle (ES, CJS, UMD) using microbundle.
The best part is... it just works, you don't need to think about that, just in your code.
First, install Yeoman:
$ npm install -g yo
Later, install this generator:
$ npm install -g @kikobeats/generator-react
$ yo react
MIT © Kiko Beats