- Install it with
npm i @js-entity-repos/core.
- Understand it by reading the documentation.
- See it in action in the todos example application.
The project has some similarities with parts of the FeathersJS framework, but unfortunately I've found the following issues with FeathersJS.
- Their pagination uses skip and limit instead of cursors which causes issues as discussed by Rakhitha Nimesh.
- Their service interface is missing some functions provided in the Facade here.
- Their errors take messages instead of parameters making it harder to support localisation.