This package includes scripts and configuration used by Create React App.
Please refer to its documentation:
- Getting Started – How to create a new app.
- User Guide – How to develop apps bootstrapped with Create React App.
Please feel free to use this package. If something doesn’t work regard to TailwindCSS or PurgeCSS configuration, please file an issue in this repository.
create-react-app app --scripts-version=react-scripts-tailwind
August 1st, 2018 (1.3.9)
- Temporarily disabled PurgeCSS in the prod config until I can find a clean way not to strip css from components in node_modules
July 16th, 2018 (1.3.8)
- Updated Tailwind to 0.6.4
July 11st, 2018 (1.3.7)
- Updated Tailwind to 0.6.2
June 21st, 2018 (1.3.6)
- Updated Tailwind to 0.6.0
- Updated PurgeCSS to 1.0.1
May 16th, 2018 (1.3.4)
- Updated webpack prod config for purgecss to not ignore jsx extension
- Added public/*.html to the purgecss paths so you can add tailwind classes to the html template
- Updated purgecss-webpack plugin
May 11th, 2018 (1.2.9)
- Updated tailwindcss
April 4, 2018 (1.2.8)
- Update to match react-scripts 1.1.4 from react 16.3.1