Flexi-layouts is the layouts portion of flexi.
It includes the following concepts:
- Viewport Specific Templates
- Blueprints for generating viewport specific templates or moving existing templates into a layouts structure.
- Layout Service for checking
isDesktopand other various things
It is recommended that you manage your flexi addons through the main flexi addon:
ember install flexi
This will provide a prompt to install only the addons you want. Flexi will also maintain compatibility between addons.
Alternatively install just this package:
ember instal @html-next/flexi-layouts
That's all that required if you're using the classic component layout. If you are using a pod-based structure you will also need to install the shim for
ember-app. This is done by modifiying your
ember-cli-build.js file. This shim makes ember-cli's template tree able to find
the templates for layouts.
var EmberApp = require('ember-cli/lib/broccoli/ember-app'); var shim = require('@html-next/flexi-layouts/lib/pod-templates-shim'); shim(EmberApp);
Support, Questions, Collaboration
Join the flexi channel on Slack.
- Open an Issue for discussion first if you're unsure a feature/fix is wanted.
- Branch off of
- Use descriptive branch names (e.g.
- Use Angular Style Commits
- PR against
Angular Style commit messages have the full form:
<type>(<scope>): <title> <body> <footer>
But the abbreviated form (below) is acceptable and often preferred.
- chore(deps): bump deps in package.json and bower.json
- docs(component): document the