Attribute and layout-component conversions for flexi elements.
<grid responsive> layout components: https://flexi.readme.io/docs/elements
It is recommended that you manage your flexi addons through the main flexi addon:
ember install flexi
This will provide a prompt to install only the addons you want. Flexi will also maintain compatibility between addons.
Alternatively install just this package:
ember instal @html-next/flexi-dsl
Note that no default styles will be included unless you also install flexi-default-styles.
Support, Questions, Collaboration
Join the Ember community on Discord
- Open an Issue for discussion first if you're unsure a feature/fix is wanted.
- Use descriptive branch names (e.g.
- Use Angular Style Commits
Angular Style commit messages have the full form:
<type>(<scope>): <title> <body> <footer>
But the abbreviated form (below) is acceptable and often preferred.
- chore(deps): bump deps in package.json and bower.json
- docs(component): document the