It is recommended that you manage your flexi addons through the main flexi addon:
ember install flexi
This will provide a prompt to install only the addons you want. Flexi will also maintain compatibility between addons.
Alternatively install just this package:
ember instal @html-next/flexi-default-styles
Note that that flexi attributes will not be converted into classes without flexi-dsl.
Support, Questions, Collaboration
Join the Ember community on Discord
- Open an Issue for discussion first if you're unsure a feature/fix is wanted.
- Use descriptive branch names (e.g.
- Use Angular Style Commits
Angular Style commit messages have the full form:
<type>(<scope>): <title> <body> <footer>
But the abbreviated form (below) is acceptable and often preferred.
- chore(deps): bump deps in package.json and bower.json
- docs(component): document the