var ProgressBar = require('react-progress-bar'); ReactDOM.render(<ProgressBar />, document.getElementById('container'));
- start - The starting point for the transition to the loaded percentage. Default: 0.
- now - The currently loaded percentage you want to display. Default: 100.
- duration The duration of the transition to the loaded percentage. - Default: 1.
- title A title on the loading panel. - Default: null.
- subtitle A subtitle on the loading panel. - Default: null.
- type The type of loading bar (one of success', 'info', 'warning', 'danger') - Default: 'info'.
npm run start then open
doc/example.html in a browser to see it working
Clone the repo and
npm start will create and watchify an example which you can open in your browser, at
npm test for the unit tests.
npm run coverage gets coverage with istanbul, report is output to the
coverage directory. It will exit nonzero if any metric is below 100%
npm run lint checks the code against our guidelines