Syrup is a tool to make working with pancake and npm easy and sweet.
yarn add @gov.au/syrup
npm install @gov.au/syrup --save-dev
What is this
Syrup let’s you install Design System Components easily. It makes it easy to understand how to upgrade to newer versions and gives you suggestions as to what you can do when hitting a versions conflict.
To run the pancake build make sure you go to the monorepo this package came from and clone the source from there: https://github.com/govau/pancake
To run the tests make sure you go to the monorepo this package came from and clone the source from there: https://github.com/govau/pancake
- v1.1.0 - Multiple organisations
- v1.0.8 - Update dependencies
- v1.0.7 - Update dependencies
- v1.0.6 - Update node modules
- v1.0.5 - Update forgotten changelog
- v1.0.4 - Update node modules
- v1.0.3 - Added npm init support
- v1.0.2 - Fix syrup command
- v1.0.1 - Fixed Invalid URI bug
- v1.0.0 - 💥 Initial version
Copyright (c) Commonwealth of Australia. Licensed under MIT.