This library provides a cookie notification in which the user can accept or decline the usage of cookies on the website. When accepting it will load guarded scripts in meta tags.
- Options for cookie name, expire days, callback etc.
- Transform data-content attribute to working script tag
- Exclude cookie message on certain pages
- Option to auto accept cookies after x requests
- Ready to use sass styling components for a variation of cookie notifications and popups
- Ready to use twig example to be used with styling
This library supports the latest 2 versions of all modern browsers. But support can be extended by converting code to ES5 and using some polyfills.
- IE11 convert ES2015 code to ES5 with webpack or another bundler Still using ES5 build for now due to import issues in webpack with babel
- IE10 support by adding element.dataset polyfill
- Add cookie groups that can be accepted or refused, eg. Functional / Analitic / Advertorial / Social cookies