An umbrella package of 8 essential FreeSewing build-time plugins
- plugin-cutonfold : Add cut-on-fold indicators to your patterns
- plugin-dimension : Add dimensions to your (paperless) patterns
- plugin-grainline : Add grainline indicators to your patterns
- plugin-logo : Add a scalebox to your patterns
- plugin-scalebox : Add pretty titles to your pattern parts
- plugin-title : Add pretty titles to your pattern parts
- plugin-round : Rounds corners
- plugin-sprinkle : Add multiple snippets to your pattern
Note that these are all build-time plugins. In other words, plugins used by developers/pattern designers, rather than run-time plugins that are used when generating patterns.
Without exception, all freesewing patterns use all these plugins, so it made sense to bundle them.
To load this plugin, add it to your instantiated pattern.
import freesewing from '@freesewing/core' import plugins from '@freesewing/plugin-bundle' let pattern = new freesewing.Pattern().with(plugins);
What am I looking at? 🤔
This repository is our monorepo holding all our NPM packages.
This folder holds: @freesewing/plugin-bundle
About FreeSewing 💀
Where the world of makers and developers collide, that's where you'll find FreeSewing.
If you're a maker, checkout freesewing.org where you can generate our sewing patterns adapted to your measurements.
If you're a developer, our documentation is on freesewing.dev. Our core library is a batteries-included toolbox for parametric design of sewing patterns. But we also provide a range of plugins that further extend the functionality of the platform.
If you have NodeJS installed, you can try it right now by running:
Support FreeSewing: Become a patron 🥰
FreeSewing is an open source project run by a community, and financially supported by our patrons.
If you feel what we do is worthwhile, and you can spend a few coind without hardship, then you should join us and become a patron.
- 💻 Makers website: freesewing.org
- 💻 Developers website: freesewing.dev
- 💬 Chat: On Discord via discord.freesewing.org
- ✅ Todo list/Kanban board: On Github via todo.freesewing.org
- 🐦 Twitter: @freesewing_org
- 📷 Instagram: @freesewing_org
License: MIT 🤓
Where to get help 🤯
Our chatrooms on Discord are the best place to ask questions, share your feedback, or just hang out.
If you want to report a problem, please create an issue.