A Cycle.js Starter Kit/Boilerplate. The project uses TypeScript, WebPack and the Snabbdom virtual DOM library.
###Cycle-UI There is a Kitchen Sink demo to showcase the Cycle-UI component library for Cycle.js. The current theme is based on Material Design, but may later use adapters to allow other themes.
How to use
- Clone this repository with no history and only the master branch:
git clone --depth 1 --single-branch https://github.com/eldarlabs/cycle-ui-typescript-webpack.git
npm installwhich has a postinstall npm script to run
localhost:3000in your browser
- You can delete the
demofolder or modify it to your own needs.
- There is an automated CircleCI build that deploys to GitHub pages you may want to remove.
This project is open source so team members can share knowledge and learn from the community. Using this software does not entitle you to any support or right to demand features. See below for how to contribute.
Let is know of any Issues. Pull requests will be considered.
- Cycle-UI - for UI components.
- Cycle.js - required to use the cycle-ui components.
- React Toolbox Components - uses these styles
- Snabbdom - a virtual DOM library
- cycle-snabbdom - a Cycle.js DOM library that uses the Snabbdom virtual DOM.
Copyright (c) 2016 Eldar Labs