An application Bootstrap
An application broilerplate I use and vampirize to start new projects. Maintaining it seems to be a full-time job. Thanks, Obama!
Different branches hold different stuff. Master holds "current" stuff (obsoleted yesterday).
My goal is to keep some "copy-paste and cry a bit" level updatability when stuff evolves. I now have like 5+ projects that "share" this stuff.
Pull requests are accepted. If you vampirize this, vampirize something back please! :D
Use as you wish, but still read the license from LICENSE.
- A relatively new Node.js. I'm running 5.x nowadays. Nobody really knows.
- CSS modules
- JSS and Pacomo optional stuffsters.
- Lots of stuff that was invented or obsoleted yesterday.
- Testing, universality and some other stuff are still in progress.
- install node.js
- npm -v
- npm install -g nodemon
- npm install
- npm run start
- open browser and go to http://localhost:8888
- kood kood!