REST client for Deon Digital's API
21.0.0 - 2021-05-28
- Added types for
20.0.0 - 2021-04-09
- Add warnings to
- Added support for the
- Renamed the
novateContractcommand for contracts.
19.0.0 - 2021-02-17
- Renamed the
DateTimeCSL type to
- Added support for new date/time types.
- Added description and termination time as parameters to termination command.
declarationExpressionArgument. It is now a single value instead of a list of values.
instantiationDetailsin the Contract interface.
18.0.0 - 2021-01-20
- Added support to expose entrypoint signatures.
GuardErrorto indicate which file a guard error occurred in when using multi-file projects.
- Added a terminate command, which disallows applying further events on a contract.
- Added support for
17.1.0 - 2020-11-05
- Add support for CSL contract lambdas.
17.0.0 - 2020-10-16
- Parameterize Case over type of body.
- Added endpoint for
- Added support for the unit type, represented as the empty tuple.
16.1.0 - 2020-09-10
- Added support for CSL's built-in
- Added support for retrieving and working with residual contracts.
- Added support for warnings from the type checker.
- Fix bug where refresh is needed after instantiating a contract, by correcting the ContractUpdate type.
16.0.1 - 2020-05-28
- Fix bug in representation of
16.0.0 - 2020-05-20
- The API is now split up into two parts: an anonymous API that does not require authentication and an identified API that does. The "authentication" is for now just a header that states which of the known identities of the ledger backed that performs a given request.
15.0.0 - 2020-05-07
- Removed the
- Introduced the
ExternalObject.CordaAgenttype for handling agent types coming from Corda backends
ExternalObject.mkStringAgentrespectively to closer match the generated object.
14.2.0 - 2020-04-15
Durationtype is now a
hashCodemethods. This makes it possible to use it with the containers in
14.1.2 - 2020-03-27
- Aligned error codes with current version of the API webservice.
14.1.1 - 2020-03-09
- Tags are now always returned when applying events.
14.1.0 - 2020-02-21
- Support for built-in CSL
14.0.0 - 2020-02-10
- Added the function
DeclarationsApifor calling the new endpoint
- Added types for
EventPredicateto use these types.
13.0.0 - 2020-01-28
- The functions for calling reports,
reportOnContract, have been moved to the
DeclarationsApi. The latter has been renamed
reportOnDeclarationand now takes a declaration id instead of a contract id.
Contractinterface now contains the list of participants that the contract was instantiated with.
InstantiationInputis now an
- The field
peershas been removed from the
12.2.0 - 2020-01-09
- Handle the more structured
BadRequestErrorfrom Deon API
- Correct the
Durationvalidation logic to match the intended format. Now supports
PnYnMnDTnHnMnS, to follow the duration libraries in Java and Haskell.
12.0.0 - 2019-10-18
Pseudoand replace it with
ExternalObjectwhich is equivalent except that it doesn't require the specification of "bound names".
Contracteverywhere for consistency with
AgentIdentifier. Where type safety is wanted, use
11.0.0 - 2019-09-27
SelfContractIdas this is not supported with the removal of getEvents.
10.3.0 - 2019-08-05
Contracts.getEventsfor the new
10.2.0 - 2019-05-24
- Removed support for database values as they were removed from the query language.
10.1.0 - 2019-05-15
- Added support for the database values used in the new query language.
10.0.0 - 2019-02-25
- Improved error handling for
- Changed the representation of floating point values to be string rather than number. With version v0.35.0 of the server we use decimal128 rather than binary64 for floating point numbers, and
decimal128cannot be represented in a TypeScript number.
9.0.0 - 2019-02-25
- Use new data model for
CheckErrorfrom Deon API
8.0.0 - 2019-02-19
- API change for
DeonRestClientconstructor: hook now has type
(r: Promise<Response>) => Promise<Response>and can catch rejected promises.
7.0.0 - 2019-01-03
AgentValuenow has a proper
AgentIdentifierinstead of a string.
6.1.1 - 2018-12-20
- Corrected error when publishing npm package
6.1.0 - 2018-12-20
TupleValuethat handles tupled-values in CSL.
6.0.0 - 2018-11-29
Signedis now generic since its CSL type is polymorphic.
5.0.0 - 2018-11-21
PseudoValues now take
4.0.0 - 2018-10-29
- Breaking: Use new
PseudoValueconstructor to represent pseudo-syntactic values.
3.5.1 - 2018-10-25
- Fixed a bug when (de)serializing elliptic curve names.
3.5.0 - 2018-10-12
PublicKeyValuethat models signed data. There are also functions to construct such values using OpenSSL generated keys in the PEM format.
3.4.0 - 2018-10-04
- Added a
ContractIdValuethat holds information about instantiated contracts. This value is returned from
3.3.0 - 2018-09-21
- Add support for
SelfContractIdinstantiation argument, which resolves to the id of the contract that is being instantiated. Requires Deon API version 0.22.0.
- Added mock versions of the APIs to assist in testing with mocking frameworks.
3.2.0 - 2018-08-30
- Expose ISO8601 duration parsing functionality.
- Support for duration primitive datatype.
- (Note: Requires Deon-api version 0.22.0) Introduced a
NodeInfo.getAgents()that wraps the api call
/agents, to request agent values from the back end.