A cli tool for deploying AWS resources using a JSON file.
npm install -g @cosmunity/open-formation.
You must be logged into an account with access to the
@cosmunity package scope.
open-formation looks for a file in the cwd named
- Enter the interactive ofn shell.
- All below commands can be executed here without typing ofn.
ofn version <service-name>
- This command deploys the specified ECS service.
- ECS will deploy a new version of the service and handle any scaling operations automatically.
- Instances will be automatically registered in the target load balancer.
- Removed instances will be drained before termination.
- Print status information about the current formation.
ofn deploy [-y]
- Deploy the machines in the current formation.
ofn rm <instanceId>
- Terminate an EC2 instance.
- Full helptext