This README outlines the details of collaborating on this Ember addon.
ember install @cardstack/auth0
To run the demo app and interact with Auth0, you need to setup Auth0:
- Create an Auth0 Single Page app client. This is the client that will present a login form that users will interact with.
- Set the allowed callback URL in your SPA Auth0 client to
http://<your app's URL>/torii/redirect.html
- Create an Auth0 "Non Interactive" client. This is the client that the cardstack hub server will use to interact with users, aka the "API Client".
- Adjust the scopes for the non-interactive client: API-> Non Interactive clients -> click down arrow on the non interactive client created in #3. Set the scopes to include at least:
- Set environment variables for the various Auth0 settings above:
AUTH0_APP_URL(this is the URL of your app). This allows this plugin to act as an OAuth2 client that speaks to GitHub on behalf of users who authorize it.
- To view a working demo of this addon, run
ember serve(with the environment variables mentioned above set).
- Visit your app at http://localhost:4200.
ember try:eachto test your addon against multiple Ember versions)
ember test --server
For more information on using ember-cli, visit https://ember-cli.com/.