ChronoDB is a time-series local DB for Node.js powered by Google's LevelDB.
- Easy to use - just put your data and query by start/end date
- Small library - you can include it as a library in your project. No need to build/install a dedicated DB server.
- Modern JS - put/get/query operations return Promise. For large data, stream operation is also supported
- Definitely typed - type definition is included in the npm package
- Blazingly fast - adding nearly no overhead to LevelDB
npm install @bitr/chronodb