- Promise-based convenience wrappers for the AWS services (e.g. DynamoDB, S3, SES, SNS, SQS, more)
- Promise-based convenience wrappers for relational dB access (PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- Advanced utilities for working with Node.js streams
- A workflow engine based on a priority queue
- Pluggable asynchronous message bus for request-response (including an Amazon SQS implementation)
- Pluggable asynchronous message bus for publish-subscribe (including an Amazon SNS/SQS implementation)
- Abstraction for HTTP servers with REST and Socket.IO endpoints (using Express)
- Browse the code...
A companion library called @barchart/common-js contains a more general set of utilities which are suitable for either Node.js or browser environments.
The code is documented with JSDoc. This will be used as the basis for formal documentation (coming soon).
This library has been published as a public module to NPM as @barchart/common-node-js.
npm install @barchart/common-node-js -S
This software is provided under the MIT license.