Yeoman generator to quickly scaffold your Atlas.js app.
- Make sure you have
npm i -g yo
- Then, install this generator:
npm i -g @atlas.js/generator-atlas
- Create an empty project folder and cd into it:
mkdir my-app && cd my-app
- And finally, run the generator:
Answer a couple of questions and you are good to go!
Options & outputs
This generator will create the following for you:
- A Babel compilation toolchain (to work efficiently with Atlas.js it is recommended to use class fields). This also includes ES2015 modules support.
- A README file explaining everything you need to know to work with the project you generated
- A recommended file & folder structure for working with Atlas.js
- Various configuration files following a pattern most commonly encountered when working on backend services/APIs
- A makefile with all the necessary build targets to work efficiently on the project
- (optional) ESLint configuration, including the @strv/eslint-config-node ruleset
- (optional) Test suite, consisting of Mocha, Chai.js, Sinon.js and NYC, plus some Chai.js plugins
- (optional) VS Code settings & launch configuration files with recommended options
See the LICENSE file for information.