Manage Emails in Cloud via Node.Js/Typescript REST SDK
Aspose.Email Cloud SDK for Node.Js/Typescript is a REST API SDK for creating email applications that work with standard email file formats such as Outlook MSG, EML, iCalendar files and VCard.
This SDK allows you to work with Aspose.Email Cloud REST APIs in your Node.Js applications quickly and easily, with zero initial cost.
Cloud Email Processing Features
Aspose.Email Cloud is a REST API for creating email applications that work with standard email file formats. This SDK:
- Lets developers manipulate different emails' formats such as Outlook MSG, EML, VCard, and iCalendar files.
- Supports AI functions:
- The Business card recognition.
- The Name API for parsing and handling personal names.
- Has a built-in email client. This client provides:
- Unified REST API for different email protocols: IMAP, POP3, SMTP, EWS, WebDav.
- Virtual multi-account.
- Message threads (POP3 accounts are also supported).
- Email configuration discovery.
- Disposable email address detection.
Improvements in version 21.9
Aspose.Email Cloud 21.9.0 comes with improvements described below:
EmailCloud.Email.Convertmethod documentation fixed.
- Some documentation improvements.
- SDK dependencies updated.
See Release notes.
How to use the SDK?
The complete source code is available in the GIT repository.
To use this SDK, you need an App SID and an App Key; they can be looked up at Aspose Cloud Dashboard (it requires free registration in Aspose Cloud for this).
You can use it directly in your project via the source code or get a npm package. From the command line:
npm install @asposecloud/aspose-email-cloud --save
See more details about SDK installation in this tutorial: SDK setup.
To use the API, you should create an EmailCloud object:
let clientSecret = "Your Client secret"; let clientId = "Your Client id"; let api = new EmailCloud(clientSecret, clientId);
Business cards recognition API
AiBcrApi.parse method to parse business card image to VCard DTO:
var imageData = fs.readFileSync("path/to/image/to/parse.png"); var result = await api.ai.bcr.parse(Models.AiBcrParseRequest() .file(imageData) .isSingle(true) .build()); var contact = result.value;
Aspose.Email Cloud SDKs in Popular Languages