Elasticsearch UI components for React Native. Website 🌐
:rocket: Jumpstart your app development with
npm install @appbaseio/reactivesearch-native
and the quickstart guide.
Building a meaningful data-driven mobile app with React Native today takes anywhere between weeks to months.
ReactiveSearch is built with the aim of bringing down the development lifecycle of a data-driven app to days.
Learn once, write anywhere!
ReactiveSearch offers cross-platform UI components that work not only for iOS and Android, but also for the web. These UI components can further directly talk to an Elasticsearch backend with a
ReactiveBase backend provider component.
Much like how Bootstrap and Materialize provide scaffolding to build styles for your website, ReactiveSearch provides scaffolding to build data-driven apps.
- Works out of the box with an Elasticsearch index or appbase.io service.
- Cross-platform components - Works on both iOS and Android, with equivalent components also available for the web.
- Bring your own design components and make them work with ReactiveSearch components.
- Full theming support, components are built with primitives from NativeBase.io.
- Built with accessibility in mind, all components have an interactive playground (see an example for DataSearch), live examples and comprehensive docs.
A sneak peek of the UI components.
Try it out
Run this example app with Snack Editor to see ReactiveSearch in action.
- Or get your own app up and running in 15 mins by following the quickstart guide.
- Building an E-commerce Search App with React Native 🔰,
- Building a realtime todos app with ReactiveSearch & React Native.
We have published the following apps to the App Store / Playstore.
- Booksearch on Play Store: A booksearch app showing a searchable collection of over 10k books built with ReactiveSearch. Also available as an interactive demo.
- Gitxplore on Play Store: A Github repository explorer app to search over the 25k+ most popular github repos. Also available as an interactive demo.
- ReactiveTodos on App Store: A shared collaborative to-do list app to showcase the capability of Reactivesearch. Also available as an interactive demo.
We welcome contributions in the form of issues, PRs. Please read the contribution guide.
Debugging and Troubleshooting
The simplest way to debug the app is using React Native Debugger. If you are having trouble running your react native app and are seeing any dependency warnings, reset cache via
watchman watch-del-all yarn start --reset-cache