Angular Extensions Schematics
- enter your project which was generated with Angular CLI v6+.
- install dependencies with
npm i -D @angular-extensions/schematicsand
npm i -S ngx-model
- generate model services with
ng g @angular-extensions/schematics:model --name path/my-model
- or with
ng g @angular-extensions/schematics:model --name path/my-model --itemsform model of collection of items
- add your own model service methods and tests
- something else (please file an issue with the description of desired behaviour)
Development of additional schematics
If you would like to create a PR with additional useful schematics these commands may be useful...
npm link in the project directory and
npm link @angular-extensions/schematics
in target project which was generated by Angular CLI.
Then you can execute available schematics with
ng g <@angular-extensions/schematics:<selected-schematics> --name <path/name> to try it out.
npm run test will run the unit tests, using Jasmine as a runner and test framework.