Altiva Framework: Development for Humans
Altiva is a front-end framework and its goal is to make universal app development as human-friendly as possible. Nevertheless, besides the easiness, we also consider high performance and safety.
- Easy built-in routing
- Easy component creation (HTML and CSS)
- Easy mobile packaging (Android, iOS, Windows Phone, etc)
- Component auto-loading and auto-caching
- Easy consumption of HTTP API's
- Easy JWT authentication
- Real-time integration with socket back-ends (in development)
- Easy route filters
- Support for APIs and backends with JWT authentication
Install Node.js and then install Altiva 2.0 globally:
npm install @altiva/altiva -g
- Navigate in your terminal to a directory where you organize your projects
- Create a new Altiva project. A new folder "project_name" will be created with the base structure of files and folders.
altiva new <project_name>
- Or, create a new Altiva project using an existing empty directory. The base structure of files and folders will be created inside of it.
altiva new .
Start the development mode with:
The pre-compiled files of your project will be saved in
dev folder and will run in your browser, refreshing with each modification.
When you are done, end the dev-mode with a
CTRL+C and build your project with:
It will be compiled and saved in
build folder, with additional minification and tree-shaking process.
Copyright (c) 2015-2018 Paulo Coghi and contributors. Released under an MIT license.